This week’s times for delivery of donated goods for the Summer Fair to the Parish Centre are as follows: Wednesday, May 24th, Thursday, May 25th and Friday, May 26th, 7pm-9pm each evening. Here’s a reminder of what some of the stalls are looking for:
- New Stall: Handbags/ Scarves/ Gloves.Nola 087 688 9845 or Di 087 127 0342.
- Plant Stall: All kinds of plants – if you have the time to label them too it would be great. Sarah and Paddy, Lesley and Deborah.
- Collectors Corner: Glassware, china, paintings or any curios you might have hiding in your attic or under the stairs! Roxanna 087 668 8289 or Pauline 087 237 3587
- Worn Only Once Clothes Stall: women’s, men’s and children’s clothes in good condition.
- Rector’s Bottle Stall: Anything in a bottle. Spirits, wine, beer, soft drinks, bubble bath, etc Gary or Pamela 2801616
- White Elephant Stall & Furniture Stall: Unwanted gifts / prizes (e.g. engraved glass / ornaments), tooling, musical equipment, sports equipment, household paraphernalia, accoutrements, etc. .
- All unwanted furniture (but strictly no sofas or bed mattresses). Collections can be arranged: John Lambert 087 255 7452 or Stuart Robertson 087 666 2724.
- Food Street: Cake Stall, Deli Stall and Teas/Coffees would be very grateful for home-baked goods.
- Book Stall: All kinds of reads needed – to be laid out in church as usual.